Thursday, January 8, 2009

Charles' Updated Contact Information

A couple of logistical updates:

I have a phone!

I keep it on pretty much all the time. Keep in mind that I am on GMT
that is four to five hours ahead of the US. My number is 986-1772 and
the country code for Togo is 228, so to call me just dial
011-228-986-1772.

It can be kind of expensive to call overseas however there are a lot
of international phones cards available at Walgreens, Target, Walmart,
etc. Skype is also another option which you can use to text, a very
cheap and easy option. Other internet options that might be better
than Skype are
1. nobelcom.com
2. jajah.com (click on "pricing")

A small change to my address, instead of "PCT" after my name it now
should be "PCV."

The full address is:
Address:
Charles Kienzle, PCV
Peace Corps
B.P.3194
Lome
Togo

- Charles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CHARLES!!!!!! So I came across the good 'ol Camp Pike news letter and read about your journey! I just wanted to tell you thank you, and I hope that all is well. I always knew you would do something amazing, and you always have. Take care, be safe, and I saved your number so be expecting a call!!

Long Lost Friend,
Jenna Floyd